Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lil Monkey

Being a mommy to two little girls I tend to fall victim of not making things for boys. I actually LOVE making boy stuff! Blue and browns, greens and browns, trucks, dinosaurs, rockets...all that stuff is so much fun! Well here is a bundle that was recently ordered for a baby boy. The blanket was the hardest part because it's a double sided minky (a pain to work with!!!) with embroidery on both sides! I ended up including a blue and brown paci clip after I snapped a pic.

I think it turned out super cute!
I love being able to make coordinating baby bundles!

Bundle Includes: 30X30 Blanket, Onesie, Bib, 2 Burp Cloths

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary! Have you done that monkey!?? It may be cute, but really a PITA to do! Too many applique pieces! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this design!! It's SO cute. We call Little Man our "Chunky Monkey"....he loves monkeys too. Have you tried any other (maybe easier) monkey designs?

    ReplyDelete