Monday, October 25, 2010

Mickey's Rockin' Road Show

I have been guilty for too long about not making stuff for my girls! I get too caught up in customer orders that I wasn't making time for my own girlies, but that has changed! I am trying to do better about making S and S shirts!

On Saturday we had tickets to take the girls to see Mickey's Rockin' Road Show! Of course I had to make Minnie Mouse shirts for the occasion! I have been wanting to do this design for a while so I was thrilled with how cute it turned out!


*Design is: Frou Frou by Heathersue and the font is: Walt by 8 Claws and a Paw*

Miss Scarlett was not so happy about the shirt at first! She kept pulling on the design trying to get it off.

Savannah showing off her matching bow.

Savannah enjoying her $10 bucket of popcorn! Expensive YES good ABSOLUTELY!



Over all we had a great time at the show!

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett's picture cracks me up...maybe because that reminds me of Claire. lol
    Glad you found some time to sew for them anyway. The shirts turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete