Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hooded Towel

I did it! Yay!! I have wanted to make a hooded towel for months and today I finally did! I have to say, I might get addicted. It was so easy and the possibilities are endless!

I got the idea from a fellow crafter. This chick is AMAZING! She has a tutorial on her blog:


Seriously, go to her site and have a look around, you will die! She is so talented!! Oh and she has 3 of the cutest kids!!

Ok, well here is my first Hooded Towel, and my little one modeling!





Mermaid is from Planet Applique

3 comments:

  1. Great job! These are fun and easy to make, aren't they? I've done a few for Claire and she loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are! I can't wait to make another one! I am thinking a girly sub will be next! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!!! It is so cute. My girls would love that mermaid applique on there!

    Thanks for the shout out. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete