Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Something for my Mom!

Once again, this is not my original idea, I saw a post on sewforum from someone who got these towels at Target in the dollar spot and added this design, which I already had. The towels already had the little hearts embroidered on the bottom. I loved them so I knew it would be a great little gift for someone, and that someone happened to be my Mommy! I added their last name initial into one of the hearts and then her husbands and her first name initials in the other!

I found a few more sets at Target yesterday so I think I will make myself a set too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheila, I was wondering what type of machine you have. I am starting to look at new machines for a trade in and would love some input from others. Thanks!
    rhondac_us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete