Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taking a break....

While this time of year I should be cranking out all the super cute holiday designs I have, I am afraid I just don't have the time. I have an extremely high energy 4 year old daughter and a now sneaky crawling 9 month old daughter. For those of you who don't know, I am in a wheelchair. Taking care of 2 is hard enough, now think about doing it from a wheelchair....yeah...it's difficult at times! lol! So with all this being said, I am going to take custom orders up until November 19th and then I am going to be done for the year. Between Thanksgiving (possibly traveling), a craft show Dec. 4th, and a trip to Dallas early December, and trying to get christmas present made, I just don't think I will have time to accept any more orders after the 19th.

In stock items will still be offered, but custom orders will have to wait until the first of the year.

I apologize for any inconvenience! I do, however, have another option for all your personalization needs! My friend Mary over at Banana Bear Boutique does AWESOME work! You can visit her Etsy shop and see what all she has to offer!

Thank you so much for understanding! =)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Sheila! Enjoy the time with Scarlett while she's little. You know how quickly they grow up! BTW...I think she's just way too cute to be sneaky. ;)

    ReplyDelete