Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey Dress

Being addicted to embroidery I am CONSTANTLY on the look out for things I can embroider.
A few weeks ago while shopping at Target I came across these super cute, simple corduroy dresses. My mind immediately went to...how cute would that be for thanksgiving with a turkey on it! Well thanks to Lynnie Pinnie and her super cute girly turkey design I was able to make a cute dress for Savannah for Thanksgiving!

Savannah has a Thanksgiving Feast at school on Friday and I can't wait for her to wear the dress to it! I am going to be making Scarlett one too, but I am not sure what fabric I will use yet!

3 comments:

  1. I bought the same dress for Claire, but I haven't decided what to do with it yet. I love the way your turkey turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love the brown cord dress and the turkey is perfect for it! I look forward to "following" you, I love seeing others creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lynnie Pinnie! Such cuteness!! I do the same thing...in fact, I just picked up so sweet little outfits clearance at Walmart for ONE DOLLAR!!! Can't wait to Disney-fy it!! :) Have a good break..oh, love your tutu tote, might be using this idea on some canvas drawstring bags I'm giving for Christmas gifts! Thanks for the inspiration!! And good job, mom!

    ReplyDelete