Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And the results are....

I am very happy! I took a few pics to show what the shirt I did looked like after I did the embroidery. The first one is the back of the shirt after pulling what tear away stabilizer I could off.



This one is the shirt flipped back right.

This is after running it through the washer and dryer and then doing a light press.
It turned out really nice!

And here is Miss Scarlett wearing her new snowflake shirt!! It fit her so much better than the minnie shirt because the design contoured with her body and wasn't stiff!

I am excited to try a few more shirts this way!

And as per a few comments on my previous post, I will be trying the poly mesh stabilizer as well and see how that turns out!

I LOVE seeing other peoples creations and learning new tips and tricks so if you happen to come across my blog or already follow and have a site/store of your own, I would love for you to share!!

The snowflake is from Planet Applique and the font is Bella from 8CAAP


2 comments: