Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tweet Tweet

This past year all of the major holidays seem to have snuck up on me and I was not able to make cute shirts for my girls or my nieces and nephew. This year, one of my new years resolutions is to make sure they all have cute shirts for the holidays! So, I went ahead and made my nieces their Valentines Day shirts!

I took this opportunity to try out my new (to me) technique of making the shirts with tear away/wash away stabilizer and I am still very happy with the end results!


Here is the back of the hoop after the design is all stitched out! I am really impress with how well it all holds together considering it's tear away stabilizer. I kept expecting to turn it over and see it all shredded or starting to pull apart, but it wasn't.
Here is Sara's sweet tweet shirt! I love this little birdie!
And her is Em's!

Savannah and Scarlett will be getting sweet tweet shirts of their own also, but it will have to wait until after we get back from another little trip to see family.

The bird applique is from Embroidery Boutique and the font is Madison from 8CAAP

No comments:

Post a Comment