Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Christmas In July...

So, I have been rolling an idea around in my head and I thought I would put it out here to get your input! I have an abundance of long sleeve shirts left over from this fall/winter and, being that I am struggling to balance my kiddos and my crafting, I was thinking about having a Christmas in July sale for the month of July. Basically, this give me the chance to use up some long sleeve shirts, get a head start on holiday orders, and for you to get a good deal!! I was thinking about doing a buy one shirt ($18) get one half off ($9) sale. This would be on select holiday designs.

There would be a few stipulations that I am still working on, but I wanted to see if there would be any interest before I go through figuring out the finer details of the sale.

What do you think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment